Friendly, nice hotel close to the main village. Clean and comfortable rooms. The restaurant food is very good and can be recommended. Very helpful staff when it comes to arrange your own experience of the Island and surrounding waters.
Do not expect to enjoy the hotel poolbar, it seems not to been open for a long time.
Beaches on the west side of the Island is not as good as on the East side so don't miss to cross the Island and visit Juara Beach and Bushmans Little restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tioman is an island befitting the stars. Whether you seek relaxation or adrenaline, we’ve got you covered. With miles of secluded palm-fringed beaches, clear turquoise waters, abundant marine life, misty mountains and lush greenery, savour each moment as you indulge in one of the world’s most beautiful islands where ‘Bali Hai’ was filmed in the Hollywood classic ‘South Pacific’, in addition to the recent Hong Kong TV Series ‘The Ultimate Goal’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia Hotel Pulau Tioman
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Hotel
- Tioman Hotel