I just coming back from 3 days gateaway @ this resort.i brought together with berjaya air .the berjaya air dfntly need major refurbish.the hotel is located nicely and expected privacy at the beach . Stayed at the deluxe chalet facing beach.very nice, clan and big room. The b/l/d at the nelayan resto is very nice with a wide selection of food.
The cons: the staff is very much unfriendly..from the moment we check in the reservation staff and bellboy is not helping much.no smile and welcome feeling at all.the resto staff is likely not giving any training on how to serve food and drink properly and their staff even cant speak english nor bahasa.the chalet and the resto is quite far.so it will be nice if berjaya can provide us bicycle ( without charge).
Overall the hotel is nicely located and clean but the staff attitude is not even par with the price paid.so sad...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tioman is an island befitting the stars. Whether you seek relaxation or adrenaline, we’ve got you covered. With miles of secluded palm-fringed beaches, clear turquoise waters, abundant marine life, misty mountains and lush greenery, savour each moment as you indulge in one of the world’s most beautiful islands where ‘Bali Hai’ was filmed in the Hollywood classic ‘South Pacific’, in addition to the recent Hong Kong TV Series ‘The Ultimate Goal’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia Hotel Pulau Tioman
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Hotel
- Tioman Hotel