The island is beautiful, the beaches are unspoilt but this resort is outdated and overpriced! Our superior chalet was very close to the beach but the decor has not been updated since the resort was built and the room had a bed and not much else. The pool side bar is located right next to the water slide, so the watered down cocktails come with screaming children! The first night we ate at Corrindar Seeds restraunt and the service was very slow and the food merely reheated not fresh. The best meals were the breakfast omelette at the egg counter and the chicken terriaki pizza. Kayaking was fun but it is not FOC, which was disapointing. In order to see the island you have to walk to the main gate and flag a taxi. I would recommend that you find somewhere else to stay as the prices to not reflect the quality and customer service I have had elsewhere in Malaysia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tioman is an island befitting the stars. Whether you seek relaxation or adrenaline, we’ve got you covered. With miles of secluded palm-fringed beaches, clear turquoise waters, abundant marine life, misty mountains and lush greenery, savour each moment as you indulge in one of the world’s most beautiful islands where ‘Bali Hai’ was filmed in the Hollywood classic ‘South Pacific’, in addition to the recent Hong Kong TV Series ‘The Ultimate Goal’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Tioman Resort - Malaysia Hotel Pulau Tioman
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort
- Berjaya Tioman Beach Hotel
- Tioman Hotel