Corus Paradise resort
Avillion Port Dickson(Port Dickson)
$131
$60
  • Pool
$104
$63
Lexis Port Dickson(Port Dickson)
$96
Avillion Admiral Cove(Port Dickson)
$44
$17
$39
$32
Priceline
Win Win Boutique Hotel(Port Dickson)(Great Value!)
$33
$29
Priceline
Bayfront Hotel(Port Dickson)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
Agoda.com
Eagle Ranch Resort(Port Dickson)
$39
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I had buffet Ramadhan here.. The food was awesome especially the Oxtail Asam Pedas by Chef Boz and Sesame Seed Prawn by Chef Aiman.. To everyone out there, it is a must for you all to try the ramadhan buffet here...

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Carl_Mayhem
Reviewed July 26, 2012

i'm sorry to list out these comments. But, hope that the management can do something in future.
we were disappointed during our trip somewhere in may 2012 (school holidays). i just spent 2d1n in this hotel. no welcome greeting or smiles at the reception counter, i was waiting for them to ask me...but i finally asked them for a room. Room untidy, quite old furniture, really small for RM276/day. Dirty bathroom.noisy and NOT COOL Air conditioning sys. A serviceman came to repair the Aircond but nothing change until we checked out. only little variety of meal for breakfast n not delicious. flies everywhere in the restaurant. not enough lift. parking lot size too small. Nobody answer when call from room (asking for iron). dirty pool water. Hmm...that's all for the bad report. for the good reviews are the ocean scenery from the window, windy n cool, very near to the beach n easy to reach.

Room Tip: no tip if the hotel didn't do anything
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank helomalaysia
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had a room whereby the air condition was leaking and they were helpful gave me another room and guess what it's happening again so we just gave up. The management team should review the situation of each and every room before they operate the business further. I think the whole building needs a revamp. I would highly advise the management team to consider a big renovation in the whole entire building inside and outside.

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank Abgoh
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I've discovered this place when I'm on my way to Johore Bahru. I saw "Port Dickson" stated at the signboard along the highway from Kuala Lumpur. My heart said "take a rest with a beach sound". After I came out from toll, I realized that Port Dickson is quit far from the highway but its an easy road (straight) and no traffic jam. Its been too long since the last time I came to Port Dickson. There's a bigger road and a lot of development. its change a lot....Luckily I didnt lost.:)) I know that Avillion is quit expensive. Better not to spend a lot tonight as I have a long way to go tomorrow. Glory & Sunshine, I've tried before. just OK and price I guess more than RM100.
Corus paradise at my right hand side. When I want to park my car, an indian guy approach me and asked whether I need a room. I was so shocked but try not to by asking "how much". He said RM 80. It really cheap for Port Dickson rates. I think I should give a try as Im too tired. He brought me to the room, its not a room actually, its 2 bedrooms apartment. Kitchen with stove & fridge, living room with TV and facing the sea. Bedroom with aircon. but 1 bathroom outside the bedroom. He said he locked the other room as i only rent 1 room. I asked whether he will rent the room to others. He said NO. Great. I agreed. I paid RM80 and he informed to leave the key at the table when I check out tomorrow. He leaves his boss business card and his cellphone number. Balcony not so clean, but i dont bother as its just for 1 night. You still can see the nice view from the living room. Definitely no room service and free breakfast. It is consider you are renting a house from the owner.There is a karaoke place beside the car park area. You can drove down to the small town nearby to buy grocery or clothes or having dinner. There is a lot of restaurant and cafe along the road heading to Teluk Kemang. You can explore and give them a try.This is a budget apartment for a family trip as you can get 1 whole apartment for just RM160 per night. You can bargain if you want to and no extra charges for late check out.:))

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Unnie
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Not as good as the picture says...hotel was too full, over crowded, i guess some from the apartments. The pool was overly crowded and the water is murky. Very bad for the standard of Corus Hotel. Parking was horendous. You cannot take your car out as you will never get a parking space. The Management should think of getting more parking space. Never had this when i stay at Thistle.Good location, nice view. Rooms are ok only. Mattress need a change. TV did not have AV jacs, thats funny. And the PS3 room was always shut. Not a time that it was open...strange... Food at breakfast was good except that you need more people cooking the eggs. I mean the hotel is running 100% and you have a one person cooking eggs?? moreover he is a trainee!!!Fyi, my room number is 407..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family