The Grand Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Mirage PD Hotel(Kampung Teluk Kemang)
  • Restaurant
Avillion Admiral Cove(Port Dickson)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Ocean View Resort(Port Dickson)
  • Pool
Avillion Port Dickson(Port Dickson)
  • Pool
All reviewscoffee housemanager mrhousekeeping ladyprivate beachclean beachfasting monthbbq dinnersmall kidspublic holidaynice roomvaritiesforatesenvironmentcrowd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went here with my ladies friends last week for a girls day out. First thing I recognized is their smelly room. And there were no towel in the room so we need to call the housekeeper twice. There were no room slippers also. The pool is huge and close to the beach but there are no variety in their breakfast meal. The lift was bad too. I Think RM325 per night is too expensive for this kind of management and accomodation.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shuhaida C
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I love the big pool and the spacious room BUT the hotel really need major revamp (shower not working, toilet mouldy, pool is sandy, rooms are badly managed).

Wont recommend for long stay..but they have helpful staff.

Room Tip: stay near the pool
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ang w
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hotel is on the beach, room is spacious, fitting is run down, bathroom moldy with fungus, mattress is old and too soft. all room with beach view, limited parking space, good breakfast and helpful staffs, fair size pool.

Room Tip: All room have beach view but do not take room near to beach it noisy
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank nyms43
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Really bad experience at this hotel, total rip-off. If me and my friends didnt have such a brilliant time together, i'd be having an absolutely lousy time here.

1. Unfriendly staff
2. Room's physical outlook was alright but there were MANY small cockroaches- toilet, bedside table, TOWEL, dressing table and bathtub.
3. Food - OK, average Malaysian fare. At one point i ordered coffee, milo and a slice of cake and it amounted to RM$22. To me that was a total rip-off. Coffee was bad.
4. Swimming pool was MURKY.
5. When I gave feedback to the counter staff before we checked out, she looked at me and merely nodded despite the fact that I delivered my feedback in a friendly manner!! NO APOLOGIES, no word of THANKS for the feedback. That's like BASIC HOTEL ETIQUETTE!!!

Overall, really bad experience of the hotel. Stay here if u're staying one night only. If I can put zero rating, i would have.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Liza M
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The staffs are not that friendly, especially those who are at the front desk. Our room has problem with air cond, and when reported n the maintenace guy came, he said our room shouldnt be rented out coz of same problems reported few times before, however we managed to get another room with good air cond.

The breakfast quite ok, and pool is great, my kids were having such a great time there that we didnt even get a time to go swim around the beach.

Room Tip: Make sure that the air conditioner in the room is working properly, check as soon as possible.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family