Staying in Premier Water Chalet for a night during the school holiday. I can only describe/express my experience with this hotel as ordinary. Overall the service of the staffs are good and friendly.
Unfortunately, there are areas that need improvements as depicted below:
1. Check in
The check in process was fast. However, you will not be given your room keys because the rooms were not ready (this is very common). The front desk staff told that the rooms will be ready around 4.00pm and promised to call us (left our HP number). We did not get any call at all. We returned to the hotel at about 4.00pm and managed to get only 1 room key only as they informed us the other room is still in the cleaning process.
The room cleanliness was at acceptable level except the floor. It was dirty, dusty and even when you walk on it you may feel that they are lot of tiny sands. We asked the housekeeping staff to sweep again the floor.
They are flies in the room and restaurant.
4. The layout of the room
It has been commented by some guests earlier and I know it cannot be changed. Once you step into the chalet, it is the washroom. The beds are situated after you have pass through the washroom. Problems: Other guests can not enter the room if someone are using the washroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lexis Port Dickson is a Balinese inspired resort located along the coastal stretch of Port Dickson, situated near the town of Lukut at a distance of about 2km from Port Dickson. It is easily accessible via the North-South Expressway and is about an hour's drive (100KM) from Kuala Lumpur. Lexis Port Dickson consists of 269 unique seafront resort rooms facing the Straits of Malacca and is managed by Lexis Group Of Hotels & Resorts, an established hotel operator in Malaysia since 1994. Designed in traditional Balinese style, Lexis, Port Dickson is a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the city and its accommodation promises ecological comfort. The resort offers food & beverage options at its all day dining restaurant. The Lobby Bar serves an array of cocktails, fresh juices, hot and alcoholic beverages, for those who wish to unwind and rejuvenate their senses. For meetings and conferences, Lexis Port Dickson is well equipped to meet the demands of its discerning clients. Followers of fitness regimes can exercise at the gym as well as take a dip at the swimming pool or sweat it out at the sauna. Lexis Port Dickson is the ultimate getaway for the family as well as honeymooners with state of the art meeting facilities for functions and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Lexis Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexis Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Legend Water Chalets Port Dickson