With the price I paid, I expected more from this hotel.
1) Internet: Very very horribly slow.
2) Bed: Was not properly made, there were "bumps" on the sheet, as if there were "creatures" hiding below it.
3) Day bed: Bedsheet was dirty & dusty, not sure if the sheet was ever changed?
4) Balcony: There was a used bait underneath the chairs!!! It made us really wonder how extensive the cleaning prior to our check-in was... We actually called Housekeeping and the guy was kind enough to re-sweep the floor for us and man oh man, was it dusty....
5) Bathtub tap wasn't really working.
6) Fridge & aircond were making so much noise that it disrupted our sleep.
7) TV kept blacking-out constantly
8) Phone wasn't functioning either. Every staff kept asking us to dial "5" for Reception (but the number actually went to the Spa) or "0" for operator, but dialing "0" actually led to nowhere.
9) Coffee house - It looked more like a nest for flies than an eatery. Everywhere you go, voila! Flies on your food, flies on your drinks! Flies! Flies! Flies!
Do I really need to go on? Come on.. For the price that Lexis is charging, don't the occupants deserve better facilities and service? At the first complaint of the bedsheet & bathroom's condition, we should've been offered another room.
But then again, perhaps all rooms have the same issues.
The only good things would be: They offer decent views, courteous staff and they actually provide complimentary birthday cake.
What a disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lexis Port Dickson is a Balinese inspired resort located along the coastal stretch of Port Dickson, situated near the town of Lukut at a distance of about 2km from Port Dickson. It is easily accessible via the North-South Expressway and is about an hour's drive (100KM) from Kuala Lumpur. Lexis Port Dickson consists of 269 unique seafront resort rooms facing the Straits of Malacca and is managed by Lexis Group Of Hotels & Resorts, an established hotel operator in Malaysia since 1994. Designed in traditional Balinese style, Lexis, Port Dickson is a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the city and its accommodation promises ecological comfort. The resort offers food & beverage options at its all day dining restaurant. The Lobby Bar serves an array of cocktails, fresh juices, hot and alcoholic beverages, for those who wish to unwind and rejuvenate their senses. For meetings and conferences, Lexis Port Dickson is well equipped to meet the demands of its discerning clients. Followers of fitness regimes can exercise at the gym as well as take a dip at the swimming pool or sweat it out at the sauna. Lexis Port Dickson is the ultimate getaway for the family as well as honeymooners with state of the art meeting facilities for functions and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotel.de and Hotwire so you can book your Lexis Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexis Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Legend Water Chalets Port Dickson