All reviews hot shower dryer hangers receptionist minibar tv towels channels counter
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

The service was very swift & friendly. I booked the hotel for 4 nights at a cheaper rate using Agoda (total was RM294). It has tv with channels, hot shower bathroom & daily room cleaning service! I was surprised because usually on my budget travel, a budget hotel would not provide new towels every day or cleaning service but this hotel did! The open closet had like only 3 hangers, sejadah needs to be requested at the counter & they provided tea & coffee sachets & water bottles with water kettle. Not sure about iron, but they did provide hair dryer. I brought my own minibar to store my pumped ebm since the hotel do not provide minibar. I extended my checkout time & was charged RM10 per hour. All in all, definitely recommended.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank kittylitter88
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

One night at Merlin

A smooth check-in though slightly confused when we were attended by 3 staff - one staff check my booking, one staff change my booking (from 2 nights to 1 night) and one staff swipe the credit card payment.

Room - a decent room and without window if you are not fussy and claustrophobic. Though lots of improvement can be done to the room - wall paint came off, the pillow are too thin and smell and is there an open hole with mash wire on top on the toilet that can make one uneasy.

Check-out was a quick one.

Overall ok with the one night since other hotels were fully booked. Definitely last in my list for accommodation.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2017

The hotel is nice and has balcony. The room spacious - ok.
the balcony was stagnant with water when its was rain. Providing parking in hotel premises and easy access to town and beach.

Will visit again for future.. Hope refurbish done and to maintain the cleanliness

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Seelan P
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I laughed so hard after we checked the curtain. Clean hotel and worth with the money paid. Parking available and the entrance is decorate using umbrella. It was colourful. Good location and easy to find.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We used a tandem bike to go to Port Dickson from our home. Check in was smooth and the staff allowed us to keep our tandem bike in our room which was great as our bike was fully loaded with panniers and stuffs. This is a big plus point as a bicycle friendly hotel. Room was reasonably big and clean. The only setback is, it has no seaview.

Date of stay: April 2017