1,735 results
All reviews petting zoo pet farm garden chalet premium water chalet avi spa village court day bed kids cabin family pool crows nest riau beach nature walk animal feeding four poster bed adult pool the open air shower insect repellent
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Had a pleasant stay again in APD. Was allowed for early check in by Amiera & assigned Tumasek Row for Premium Water Chalet.

Far from lobby, but u dont really feel tired when you walk being surrounded by the nature and beach.

Definitely our all time favorite resort when we were staying here in Port Dickson.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank gangsukatravel
GMAPD, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Dear EZulkifli,

Thank you for sharing a sweet review and in according us a perfect rating. I am happy to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay.

Once again, thank you for being such loyal guests and we hope to welcome you back soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Booked the Premium water chalet & double confirm with receptionist for chalet with unblocked view of the sea but was given a room facing other chalets & the beach .Felt very shortchanged as such room are very much cheaper.
Food in the bfast room not tasty ..

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GMAPD, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Dear Hamidah A,

Thank you for sharing with us your feedback following your recent stay at Avillion PD.

Guest perception can be challenging to meet sometimes, and I can guarantee you that we certainly take your comments seriously. Had we been able to discuss your points of concern early during your stay, we may have been able to find a way to address them, as we always encourage guests to tell us how they are feeling and what they are thinking as it happens, rather than waiting until they have departed.

Hamidah A, I would like to sincerely apologise for the manner you may have been let to feel on this occasion and I do hope I have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the resort in a more positive light in the near future.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

we had a very good time staying here for 3 nights.

my kids love the beaches, sliding at kids pool and of course the pet farm. every morning they wake up very early just for the peacocks and roaster. chasing peacock and peahen were the favorite morning routine here.

and definitely my husband will miss his nap on the pangkin bed with sea sound and breezes.

the staffs. excellent ! especially the front desk receptionist, miss haliza (if im not mistaken) she was friendly, full with warmth greets, and really helpful during our stay. this hotel very lucky to have her as staff.

overall, excellent getaway !

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GMAPD, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Dear kayMM,

Thank you very much for sparing some of your valuable time to share your recent experience at Avillion Port Dickson.

We are glad to read that we have met your expectations in all aspects and that you and your family had an enjoyable experience with us.

Thank you for highlighting the genuine hospitality of our dedicated staff, especially Ms Haliza. For sure she will be very pleased to learn that her sincere efforts were recognized by you.

kayMM, we certainly look forward to welcome you back to Avillion hopefully in the very near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Wonderful ambience for a nearby gateway from the hustle and bustle of KL. Kids enjoyed their stay with the good swimming facilities and good food at the restaurant especially the widespread buffet breakfast with heaps of choices.
Very professional in handling our check in and rooms were comfy.
Staffs are humble and when I say humble, its truely humble.
Thank you Mr Prakash who happens to be one of their Directors, who was professional in handling some request we made. Hotel industry needs this kind of employees to make people wanna come back again. No wonder the crowd was good.
Will surely make a trip again hopefully soon.

Room tip: Get the water chalets towards the far right of the spa for a much quite area
Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank JasvinGill
GMAPD, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear JasvinGill,

We couldn't have wished for a better review!

We want all our guests to feel relaxed and enjoy all that we have to offer plus as you have discovered, the food is rather delicious with array of options. We are delighted to see all the positive aspects that made your stay with us much more enjoyable.

The Resort is a place where we capture the generous spirit of true heartfelt hospitality and everything is taken care of, for which our associates take real pride in welcoming you into their space. I appreciate your kind words about my team and for shinning a light on our Director of Operations, Mr Prakash Nair. He was very much enthused to receive your kind words.

Along with my team, I look forward to welcome you back and creating some great memories in the future.

With best regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I had a good one night stay in avillion, however there is a need of improvement on the services. I made the booking through booking.com and requested for a 1 large bed but end up in 2 single bedroom..was really upset and i have request for a room change but was not entertained. We have also request for fresh towels (there were towels when we entered) and waited for 3 hours for the housekeeping to send to our room. We were so frustrated with the services. However, the kids pool and the petting zoo were very pleasant and the kids really enjoyed it. Overall it was a good short escapade but a lot has need to be improve in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank nadiahdyt
GMAPD, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear nadia20010,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Avillion PD.
I read your review and I have learnt your dissatisfaction with regards to your accommodations arrangement. We always do our very best to accommodate our guests with their preferences and requests subject to the room availability, nevertheless it can be very challenging when the resort is running at high occupancy levels.Please be rest assured that I have shared your comments with the Front Office Manager to further review and improve where need be. On the other hand, we are truly sorry for the delay of towels delivery which I have addressed with the Executive Housekeeper in order to avoid such recurrence in the future.

nadia20010, many thanks once again, and I trust we have the opportunity to welcome you back for a wholly positive holiday experience.