Stayed at the Beach Room, nice view, but room is dated though. Rooms need renovation. Swimming was nice, but water was a little dirty, feels slippery.
Breakfast spread was OK.
Beach was nice, good place to walk about.
Will return if the hotel has been refurbished.
Taxi fare to town was expensive, RM20 per cab per way. Return would be RM40.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel