Port Dickson was my childhood holiday destination. The trip stopped due to degradation of the beach and the sea over the years. I haven't been there for 25 years until now. With strong recommandation from family members who has been in this hotel, I took a chance. The beach is still not good but the hotel has won me over. Two good size swimming pools for children are the main hangout place for families. Free Wifi for the adult/children is highly appreciated.The pet farm and the roaming peacock were the good surprise. The room is with bath and shower and is roomy but it is getting old. One thing that baffle me is the wooden door in the shower room Come on wood and water??!!!. The shower room has fungus. I have seen some effort on maintenence in the hotel. If the hotel could tirelessly refresh its room, facilities and service, I have no doubt the city dweller or company events would flock for a quick escape. I would. Any slight slacking would definitely loss the faith.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel