If you don't go out and stay inside the walls of the hotel, it is a very nice place. It has 2 restaurants, one bar, 2 swimming pools, a tennis court, and other attractions like birds, rabbits, etc. There is nothing to do outside in Port Dickson, so you may as well stay inside the resort. The water houses are very nice, simple and clean. The only thing is that there is basically only half roof in the bathroom, and thus no airco as you are under the sky, and can see the dirty water of the sea. If you go there do not think of a nice swim, as it will not happen: the water is dirty. You can enjoy a beautiful spa although it is a bit pricey for Malaysia. Overall the staff is very friendly, but unfortunately they do not manage timely the check in and the heck out. Finally, prepare earplugs as night storms may prevent you from sleeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel