Good location. Closeby to Night Market, sea sports and sandy beaches. Ideal place for those seeking to relax by the sea or beach. There are many shops and eateries nearby just walking distance from the resort. Resort over looking the sea, Straits of Melaka.
The sea water is not crystal klear though but it's okay. One can walk far out into the sea and it's still very shallow.
There are many locals and tourist spent their day out there on the beach. There are quite a number of campers and some group functions held on the beach with tents.
The local service bus comes at interval of 30 minutes to PD Water Front. Some nice eateries and few local banks there.
There are some boat trips that they offer - river cruise and snorkelling, lighthouse and monkey beach. You can bargain on the price of boat ride. Friendly beach boys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel