Overall the place is fine but the room is full with mosquito. My baby's face was bitten alot... very pity ...When I complaint this to the receptionist they told me I can make a request for the mosquito repellent. But I was thinking they should prepare this to every room by default for guest convenience and not to wait for the guest to request.
Room abit old and dirty.
Also, when I checked in, total amount they charged is including the deposit. But I was not been informed until i check out my bill in the room. From my previous experience in other hotel the recpetionist will always notify the guest that they are going to charge x amount deposit and is refundable when check out. This is the very simple procedure but yet the receptionist in avillion fail to do so. And they dont even tell me what time the breakfast start and where is the restaurant located.
I really hope the service can be improved and make it a better hotel which worth for stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel