Avillion Port Dickson is a large hotel with two pools, tennis court, and beach. The views of the beach are nice, as are the trees and plants on the hotel. The beach is unfortunately polluted, which is hardly the fault of the hotel, but nevertheless it does not help. When I went, the wifi quality was very poor and unusable. The food was fine. The service was adequate but be sure to check the details carefully as misunderstanding can happen. The soldiers who guard the hotel wear very fashionable berets. I spent about 400 RM for the garden chalet. The room was spacious and comfortable. The bathrooms are very large. All in all, it was very nice but a little pricey, in my opinion. The pillows provided are very large and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel