I had one of the sea villas on a business trip. I especially liked the open air bathroom with the separate shower area, bath tub, and toilet. Pretty much the only thing I liked since it was a business trip - the food was so so and the amenities was also nothing special. The sea was not that inviting as was dirty. Food was nothing to shout about either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel