I just spend a night at Avillion yesterday and it was nice to get away from the city. The hotel was fully booked which means that breakfast can be a bit of a problem if you have kids. Otherwise the staff is nice specially Brian at front-desk who was helpful as always. This was my 6th trip and pricing of rooms were slight steep this time given it was public holidays. We stayed in the beach rooms which had nice rooms but it would need a bit of a touch up. The shower pressure was slight low. Given its full house, the pool can get crowded. Otherwise, its one of the nicest place in Port Dickson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel