Was here for company's retreat, hence time was spent in the meeting room. Kids loved the pool to bits, and they also have an adult only pool for those seeking solace away from shrieking kids. The water chalets are quite comfortable, with the open bathroom concept. The water chalets sleeps a family of four (2adults and 2 kids) comfortably as they had a king sized bed and a queen sized daybed by the window overlooking the sea. My only grouse is that the water chalets could be located quite a walk away from the hub of activities eg cafes, pool and beach etc.
Meeting facilities was top notch with espresso machines provided for refreshment. My other grouse is that the restaurant could be crowded during meal times. Oh, and that the parking could be full, so you might have to walk across the busy main road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel