Stayed here 1st time ever 3D/2N package water chalet earlier this month.
Prices are rather steep but the good place to just relax.
Landscaping and adult pool are good, rooms should be refurbished soon - 5 star price but not really 5 star 'feel' to the rooms - the rooms certainly looked their age and really need facelift.
I would still come for the relaxing atmosphere, but probably won't be that soon.
Overall, adequate for short relaxation trip but certainly no 'Wow!' factor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel