“Budget price for a hungry test buds.”
Review of Old Town Coffee

Old Town Coffee
Cuisines: Malaysian
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Good place near 3 D ALIVE, we eat here after we did our 3D alive session. Butsssss. The place have from time to time flies runn

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

A cafe chain that serves full rice nasi lemak meals at relatively affordable prices.
And coffee is amazing as alway. Cafe latte hazelnut is my usual cup.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I went there to have breakfast with my family... I thought the old town coffee in PD should be same with KL ... The air-conditioning inside is off... I asked the staff 3 time to on the air-condition he totally ignore me then my brother in law ask again he said "air-cond rosak!" Better u tell us this issue earlier so we can seat other place which my babies not feel hot and cry.. Food was OK.. Specially the junior set for kids price was quiet cheap.. But the tables not clear around us full of mosquito and flys not nice...

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Had our breakfast there before checking in to our apt. A decent meal for everyone. Heartfelt dishes.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Very late service even vry few ppl were dining in....no apologies were made. Hazelnut coffee was too watery.there is no umppphhh

Date of visit: July 2016