“nothing special”

Description: Http://www.portdickson.net/restaurants
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“nothing special”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Just an ordinary restaurant, i think the quality of the food has been rather overrated by many reviewers. And dont be surprise that the only reason i wud go back there is becoz of the satay stall ! The satays sold out around 8pm...so do pop by early if you wanna try them out.

Visited July 2014

Kuala Lumpur
“Superb meals at reasonable prices”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We have some of our meals (at his restuarant) when we stay at Thistle. We (wife and self) always have some of the best meals in Port Dickson at this oulet. The fish, tofu,prawns and some of the vegetable dishes are simply tasty. We use the airconditioned room for our meals.
This outlet is also patronized well by the locals and we always use this as a guideline when we visit local tourist spots in Malaysia. We were never wrong.
Weng Yin is worth the money for their taste and wide selection of dishes.
Will re-visit this resturant when we are in Port Dickson.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Rajendran M
Kluang, Malaysia
“Very fresh seafood”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The seafood ordered impress my family a lot. It's real fresh and yummy. We went there two consecutively night. Ordered different seafood but overall it's above average. Considered cheap as it was located at the tourist spot. Strongly recommended their fish and crab. Ask the staff to recommend you.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank eliz27
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been here before, and was satisfied with the food & service. This round, however, was disappointing.

There was a customer who made a reservation for 10+ tables - I guess the huge cooking load "threw the staff & cook off".

Food was poor & relatively tasteless - the dishes felt "rushed off the kitchen". Service wasn't bad, but it gave us the impression to "hurry up with the order, I have other things that needs my attention".

I may come back again, but only if the restaurant isn't crowded.

2 Thank John-JY-Wong
“Just ecxellent”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We reach the restaurant at 8pm. It was packed with customers. We ordered 6 dishes , 4 was vegitarian. They accomadated to our vegitarian request. The food came in 10 min. There are 7 of us and all of us loved the food. When the bill came, we felt its cheaper then kl. What shocked me was this girl came to me and ask me to check the bill again. I told her it was ok , then she said in case i notice any mischarge in the bill, i can comeback tomorrow. When i heard what she i just felt proud to be malaysian. They made my day and i didnt bother checking my bill after what she said...

4 Thank sukhjit s