Eagle Ranch Resort
Very Good 4/5
Cozzi Hotel(Port Dickson)
    Good 3.5/5
    • Pool
    Ocean View Resort(Port Dickson)
    Good 3.5/5
    Average 3/5
    All reviewshorse ridinglog cabinred indianteam buildingcowboy townband wagonobstacle coursecowboy stylekampung housesswimming poolopen airkaraoke sessionflying foxtraffic jamnice resortheavy rainbig group
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed August 20, 2013

Had a great stay with my family in the Log Cabin over the Hari Raya holiday period. Rooms is great and it had a open air waterfall shower which is rather unique. My children had a great time in the shower.

The resort has free wifi all over the place not just at the lobby or restaurant like most hotels or resorts. Which I think is fantastic for a 3 star resort.

Plenty of activities such go kart, horse riding, painball, basketball, volleyball, also saw many groups doing team building activities. Great for company outing.

Also had many different types of rooms such as TeePee, Bandwagon, Paddock Chalet and Log Cabin.

Service is good but have room to improve Overall satisfactory. Definitely value for money.

Room Tip: Log Cabin is fantastic. Will be back to try other type of rooms. My kids are hassling me to come back again.
    • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
    3  Thank JudgeOne
    Reviewed August 3, 2013

Attended meeting in the hall, locked all the doors, went for lunch... Think it is safe? NOOOO... Beware, there's another door quite hidden at the side of the stage, the design of the lock makes the door easy to break in.

Satisfied with the service of the one guy in charge of Extreme Eagle. Others, especially those in charge of obstacle race, their quality of service is questionable, felt like just another chin chai routine work.

Food --- louzy.

Well, a place for team building, what do you expect?

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
    3  Thank Trip K
    Reviewed July 4, 2013

We didn't really stay here but we went there for lunch and paintball range shooting...to let the children know what paintball is all about... The place is special because it have the cowboy and red indian ranch environment feeling. The Teepee and Band Wagon room category really wowed us. There was horse riding, paintball game, swimming etc. very good for outdoor activities..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
    2  Thank ruby6088
    Reviewed May 13, 2013

Attended company arranged team building at Eagle Ranch Resort, Port Dickson for 4 days 3 nights. There were 16 of us. Outdoor activities provided by the resort (include instructor) and motivation training were provided by another consultant company (arranged by our company) but using the resort facilities (classroom). The resort have non stop participation from a lot of company to have their team building here. During our team building we relize that there were about 3 to 4 company also have their team building there.

It been built in a cow boy concept. Country song were played all the time in the restaurant. The resort facilities so complete from rope course challenge (which have the most elements in malaysia and win the malaysia book of records), night jungle tracking, sea rafting (the resort is within walking distance from sea side), football field, beach volleyball, swiming pool, paint ball field, basketball court, hall, restaurant, dining hall (for all participant to have meal), open air dinning area (pool side), horse riding, souvenir shop (it also sale soft drink etc...most of the things is expensive compare to outside ), go kart and so many more others facilities.

The resort consists of few type of accomodations which is Kampung House ( Village House) - double storey wooden house 1 unit with 4 individual separated rooms each room got their own toilet located infront of stable - this is where we stay, Log Cabin, Band Wagon, Paddock Chalets, Tepees - with air cond in it, Paddock Dormitories- with double decker bed like hostel.

Among the activities that we have taking part is rope course challenge participant need to climb on the pole and walk on wooden plank from pole to pole it is quite high. The instructor is knowledgeable and they have taken all necessary precaution and safety so don't worry and go for the challenge it is fun. Feel like in the program of FEAR FACTOR!!!! Beside that we also go for night jungle treking which started at 8:30pm and finish about 11:00pm. Every group will be given 1 compass and 2 torch light. Bearing will be given. Then off you go...good luck. We almost lost in the jungle.. lucky we found the way back to the resort at last.

The last day we play paint ball and sea rafting. On the sea rafting every group will need to built their own raft with bamoo and plastics drum with the guidance of the instructor. After completed the bamboo raft each team will need to paddle the raft to the middle of the sea to take the floting flag. Standby boat is there to provide assistant and help if required. We were exhausted and have lot of fun.

Generally the room is clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly. The breakfast and lunch is OK. The last night at the resort we have BBQ (chicken wing, sausages, fish, beef) but it is not so fresh. But they do prepare others food like spagetti, potatoes mashed, salad, fruits, fried rice etc. During in the mid of activity if you need to look for toilet it will be a litte bit far.

Would highly recommend for team building and family day. If you go for holiday with family member it will be like no privacy and no place for you as there is a lot of team building participants around and swimming pool were conquer by them. But it is a good place to stay if you have transport because there were also many other places to visit at Port Dickson.

Necessary

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
    1  Thank EndrickC
    Reviewed May 5, 2013

Booked the Teepee category not only because it was the cheapest room but I was also attracted to the special design that I don't see from any other resorts. BUT !!!

Visited the resort on May, is the raining period for Malaysia! The check in was very fast and the receptionist has been expecting for my arrival. The reason could be because only 20% of the resort was booked that time. Now, when we are outside of the Teepee, lot of water bugs & mosquitoes flying around the room's door. Nature, is what I call, so prepare if you booked this resort.

Teepee
    Without any disappointment until I opened the door and found the room was half flooded because of the heavy rain 1 hour ago. The room was filled with terrible smell. The bathroom was horrible. I regret but I told my partner never mind we just going stay 1 night and the whole afternoon we are going for visiting TILL I drop myself on the WET BED. YES! Wet :D ... Grab all our stuffs and go to the reception and nicely tell the receptionist that the room was flooded and the bed are wet ... I need to change my room ... She look surprised but she immediately allow me to change other Teepee but with the bathroom and store room looks flash on me ... I request to upgrade my room ... She asked me to upgrade to the best room category, Log Cabin.

Log Cabin
    Saw the cabin's exterior, I was happy and putting high expectation on the interior! Door opened, WAHHH LAAAAA ... Awesome ... Awesome ... Awesome ... opened the bathroom door ... Awesome ... Awesome ... Awesome ... is huge and open air and man made waterfall ...

Is advisable, if you want to book ... get the Log Cabin! :)

The only set back for this resort I think is the feeling of safety on the night ... because the resort was designed to use pad lock only and the resort is not light up during night / having security rounding the area, you will somehow have to make sure that the lock inside your room are double checked before you go to sleep :)

The complementary breakfast was tasty but with only very limited choices available. Never knew they have a bar / restaurant available, Water Front looks nice but never tasted there :(

Room Tip: Log Cabin is more suitable for couple
    • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple