The hotel has a few choices for rooms - Sky Villas (located from 6-9 stories), Water Villas (located out into the sea), Pool/Garden Villas (overlooking the pool area). We chose the Sky Villas for it's great view and privacy.
What we liked -
1. DVD player provided so we can watch our favourite DVDs on the big screen TV (DVD rentals available)
2. Free Wireless internet is perfect! No login screens, just key in the WEP and ready to surf. I was logging on my iphone in the pool!
3. Great view from the Sky Villa
4. Spacious and clean room
5. Nice buffet breakfast provided
6. Parking was plenty and safe
7. Open air rain shower is just amazing at the Sky Villa
8. The indoor 4 feet pool allows us to take a dip anytime of the day/night
What we didn't like -
1. Limited choices for dinner at the Hotel's Duyung Restaurant
2. No convienence stores nearby (had to drive out to the petrol station 3km away)
3. The room's pool is freezing cold and the pumps works only from 9am - 12noon and 2pm to 9pm.
4. The Hotel's main pool is also 4 feet deep, same depth as the one in our room. They should really make a deeper pool outside.
5. Hotel's gym is like a greenhouse - i was sweating from the heat instead of the workout.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking