1,380 results
All reviewsprivate poolgrand pool villagrand lexisduyung restaurantdeluxe suitebuggy servicetwo king size bedsmicrowave ovensmall kitchengames roomsea viewglass panelbuggy ridewater villaroom was spaciousoutdoor showeroutdoor activities
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Good points : in-villa pool , good for families . Spacious room with 2 king-sized beds, dry kitchenette (microwave, sink ,2 bowls/plates but no dish detergent, and only a tiny minibar fridge ).
No sea-view , and just murky water through the in-floor glass panel.

Not-so-good : place was overrun by noisy young kids and large company groups , so it really isn't a choice for rest & relaxation . Very limited seating in lobby , and check-in/out can be chaotic. No assistance even offered , with bags, at time of check-in- just handed the room key and left to our own devices to locate the room and lug our own bags .
All in - would not consider it value for money .

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank superdin0
Reviewed November 26, 2012

my 1st and 2nd stay has been reasuring however the adequacy of it's a-ar doors in the bath rooms and pool doors needs fixing. The drainange pipes from the bathrooms need futher maintanance plumbing without reports from the guest as this are essential for any hotel management

Room Tip: take the infinity pool , it's HEAVENLLY BEAUTIFULL.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Zayree
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed for 2 nites for business Trip. Arrived to hotel on late Friday night. Realized that no iron in my room. Called house keeping at 1140pm for iron. Reply from them, they are run out of iron. What...? My meeting start 8am next day. I insist I need one. they said nothing can be done and need to check...By 1210, someone send me iron with iron board using bicycle. But inform me that I only entitle for 30min. This is how 5 star hotel treat customer?

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Vincent C
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed in this hotel in May 2012 during Labour Day so we get the weekdays promotional rate.
but then again quite suprise when actually the internet rate exclude government tax. So there's extra charges on that.

Reception:
Good, polite and helpful staff as I often asked a lotsa questions.

The room:
We stayed in a Skypool Villa overlooking the sea so the view was very Nice With hibiscus Villa landscape.
We got 2 king size beds. the Villa was comfortable. There's a reading table, sofa and flat screen tv. then there's a mini kitchen with microwave oven, water boiler, sink, kitchen cabinet and welcome drink (so make ur own)
No complains bout that.

Toilet: seperated between shower n the loo.. dissapointed as it's not very clean with dirts at almost every corner. both r quite small. No bathtub just a shower.
The great thing is, U can pull up the blind and watch the scenary while u're showering if u like.

Indoor Pool;
Dirty plus the water is very cold. Do something bout it pls...

Balcony:
Very nicely done with fake grass which I slept on it to tanned myself.
But, the light was not functioning so such a waste We can't enjoy the scenary at the balcony at night.

Food:
moderate as no variety of choice and the taste was simple.
We expect more.

Activity:
Lotsa activities to do the for example: cycling, archering and we did enjoy it.

An average stay which I feel that the management should improve more on maintaining a good environment and excellent facilities..
We'll be back for sure and we expect more!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nanats83
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We chose the Sky Villa, thanks to a friend's recommendation. The room is spacious with mini kitchen equipped with microwave. The private pool (4 feet deep) is attached to a small garden, which overlooks the area. If you're looking for privacy opt for the Sky Villa (we could see other units - i.e. Garden Villa & Pool Villa, from our unit).

Breakfast is OK. Service could be improved (maybe since it was school holiday season and there were too many people around) - we had to wait 3 hours to get towels. There's a Giant supermarket nearby.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple