1,389 results
All reviews private pool grand pool villa grand lexis duyung restaurant deluxe suite buggy service two king size beds microwave oven small kitchen games room sea view glass panel buggy ride water villa room was spacious outdoor shower outdoor activities
Reviewed November 26, 2012

my 1st and 2nd stay has been reasuring however the adequacy of it's a-ar doors in the bath rooms and pool doors needs fixing. The drainange pipes from the bathrooms need futher maintanance plumbing without reports from the guest as this are essential for any hotel management

Room Tip: take the infinity pool , it's HEAVENLLY BEAUTIFULL.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Zayree
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed for 2 nites for business Trip. Arrived to hotel on late Friday night. Realized that no iron in my room. Called house keeping at 1140pm for iron. Reply from them, they are run out of iron. What...? My meeting start 8am next day. I insist I need one. they said nothing can be done and need to check...By 1210, someone send me iron with iron board using bicycle. But inform me that I only entitle for 30min. This is how 5 star hotel treat customer?

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Vincent C
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed in this hotel in May 2012 during Labour Day so we get the weekdays promotional rate.
but then again quite suprise when actually the internet rate exclude government tax. So there's extra charges on that.

Reception:
Good, polite and helpful staff as I often asked a lotsa questions.

The room:
We stayed in a Skypool Villa overlooking the sea so the view was very Nice With hibiscus Villa landscape.
We got 2 king size beds. the Villa was comfortable. There's a reading table, sofa and flat screen tv. then there's a mini kitchen with microwave oven, water boiler, sink, kitchen cabinet and welcome drink (so make ur own)
No complains bout that.

Toilet: seperated between shower n the loo.. dissapointed as it's not very clean with dirts at almost every corner. both r quite small. No bathtub just a shower.
The great thing is, U can pull up the blind and watch the scenary while u're showering if u like.

Indoor Pool;
Dirty plus the water is very cold. Do something bout it pls...

Balcony:
Very nicely done with fake grass which I slept on it to tanned myself.
But, the light was not functioning so such a waste We can't enjoy the scenary at the balcony at night.

Food:
moderate as no variety of choice and the taste was simple.
We expect more.

Activity:
Lotsa activities to do the for example: cycling, archering and we did enjoy it.

An average stay which I feel that the management should improve more on maintaining a good environment and excellent facilities..
We'll be back for sure and we expect more!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nanats83
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We chose the Sky Villa, thanks to a friend's recommendation. The room is spacious with mini kitchen equipped with microwave. The private pool (4 feet deep) is attached to a small garden, which overlooks the area. If you're looking for privacy opt for the Sky Villa (we could see other units - i.e. Garden Villa & Pool Villa, from our unit).

Breakfast is OK. Service could be improved (maybe since it was school holiday season and there were too many people around) - we had to wait 3 hours to get towels. There's a Giant supermarket nearby.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank syafiqa s
Reviewed November 10, 2012

WE are expats living in KL and this place is just a short drive away. Stayed in a premium pool villa. Nicely appointed, great beds and pillows, own pool although the water was a little cold, but the main pool is nice and warm with plenty of space. The Grand Lexis has all the offerings of a good 4-4.5 star hotel. The staff at this place are their biggest assett. Jeffrey the "golden keys" Concierge and his team are awesome, nothing is too much trouble, always pleasant, smiling, welcoming and professional. Actually all staff we came in contact with were friendly and engaging and genuinely want to make your stay as good as possible. The restaurant breakfast is great with lots of variety and the usual food stations including egg cooking, roti, noodle bar etc. All food tasted good and was professionally presented, the chef always visible. Good job Grand Lexis PD.

Room Tip: Try the grand pool villa for a true pool villa experience
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple