PRIMALAND Port Dickson Resort & Convention Centre (PRCC)
Merlin Hotel(Port Dickson)
$22
Avillion Admiral Cove(Port Dickson)
$46
$45
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Avillion Port Dickson(Port Dickson)
$69
$67
Priceline
  • Pool
$91
$72
Lexis Port Dickson(Port Dickson)
$99
$94
$148
$141
  • Pool
Win Win Boutique Hotel(Port Dickson)(Great Value!)
$34
$30
Priceline
Eagle Ranch Resort(Port Dickson)
$31
  • Breakfast included
Bayfront Hotel(Port Dickson)
$32
$28
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat water parkfamily resortyoung kidsmy kids lovebudget hotelpleasant stayhahathumbs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Terrible rooms. Actually part of a medium cost apartment block which has units sold to public. Rooms are very basic and not well maintained. Doors which could not close and stained sheets. We booked 2 nights and left after only one. No security nothing. Only saving grace was that the staff were very friendly. Also very expensive considering what we got. It's also nowhere close to the beach.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ming Y
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I spent my weekend holiday in this resort but first step in the room,I found no tower provided,toilet flush is function,washing basin has serious water leaking. When call to reception to complain,nobody pick up the phone. I need to go to lobby personally.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank cwsunny9394
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I do not have a habit of writing reviews, but in this case, I feel very strongly that it is my duty to warn any of you who may be contemplating coming here. The experience was so bad that I even contemplated taking legal action. Imagine yourself and your daughter looking forward to a water theme park for weeks and then UPON ARRIVAL, told that the water theme park is closed and that you are free to come back any time before the end of August if you wish. All this after you have driven for 3 hours, having lost the way a couple of times, really tired, and looking forward to a weekend of rest. My heart almost stopped at that point and can you imagine my little girl's disappointment? The situation was so unforgivable because nobody bothered to call me to inform me that the water theme park was closed and ask if i would like to have my dates changed BEFORE I arrived. Is it so difficult to make ONE phonecall? If they will not even make a simple phonecall, what lengths do you think they would go to make their customers happy? I did not want to argue at that time because I was really tired already. But I did contemplate legal action, given such absurdity.

As if this wasn't enough, the restaurant was full of flies and my daughter had diarrhoea after eating there. For those of you reading the reviews, I would advise that you pay attention to reviewers who have written many reviews rather than just the one. (You might have noticed that the one-offs are rave reviews). Sometimes it is difficult to determine which the authentic ones are.

Most of us are busy people wanting a relaxing getaway and a fun time with our kids. There are lots of other places in Malaysia that fit this bill. Don't bother getting yourself all stressed out by coming here.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank weesumay
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were well greet by the friendly front office staff just when we stepped into the resort lobby. Check in speedily. Rooms were well assigned.

We were escorted to the rooms at block G and with welcome fruits in room. Rooms are spacious with a living area.

We stayed for just one night, our kids enjoyed the water park extremely much.

Overall an enjoyable stay for us and our in laws' family. Will come back on the coming Dec school holiday (promised to my two kids).

• Stayed: July 2013
10  Thank TengkuElina
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed in this Resort for 2 nights. Is a good place for families to get together. A huge water park within the Resort. It is safe and ideal for our young kids.

We came with 3 other families and friends, felt extremely enjoyable.

We met several excellent service team members, they are polite, helpful and hospitable.

We spoke to the Manager in charge for F&B, and found that Best Western Prima only managing the front 3 blocks and not the whole resort, there;s why we noticed several blocks look more tired than the front blocks with Best Western Logo.

We concluded it is a good 3.5 star Resort with reasonable rates they are charging.

Room Tip: Choose Rooms with Balcony to oversee the beautiful and Huge Water Park
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family