All reviews clean beach strategic location mini fridge facing the sea pd town kids pool
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2018

Room (studio size) is comfortable during staying especially facing the sea. Good food provides by the hotel. The staff are friendly to me as their guest. Conference room also in good condition to organize event.

Room tip: best price for its location
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I just dropped for a night here after a quick meeting....hotel room was spaciius but a bit scary,dull and not enough lighting i thought..small eating area to accommodate breakfast...included miserable nasi lemak....oooooh!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I am not staying in this resort but the resort I am staying is just a stone throw away from Bayu Beach Resort. And I just walked to the beach for a stroll. Unfortunately, I was bitten by sandflies. Itchy and pain!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank onghm6950
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Definitely needs refurbishment. The only thing that it really has going for it is the sea view, and that the staff was friendly. However, I have been to much better beach locations in PD. There were a lot of sandflies. The room
Has a mini fridge, but turns it off when the room key is taken out, so I’m
not sure if the benefit of having one, because it is impossible to keep anything cool. All amenities need updating, but I think the worst experience for me was the huge number of flies being allowed to swarm all over the breakfast buffet. My advice... pay a wee bit more and go to the Thistle... that’s what I’ll be doing next time.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Good location and reasonable price. The staffs are friendly and willing to serve. Anyway the room need to refurnish and the facility are "out of date". If you are looking for reasonable price and strategic location then is not a bad choice.

Date of stay: June 2018