Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Mirage PD Hotel(Kampung Teluk Kemang)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Ocean View Resort(Port Dickson)
  • Pool
All reviewspremium roomexecutive studiosea viewfish feedingnice viewspacious roomoutdoor activitieslobby areaown transportrain showerswimming pool ispeak seasonf bsized bedbanana boatnice beachpd town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night. Location of hotel is strategic, along Jalan Pantai. Check in and check out was rather quick and fuss free. Stayed at the Premium room at Vista Wing. Think the view at View Wing would be better, view sea view. Surrounding of the hotel is nice, with private beach, swimming pool with sea view and lots of complimentary activities like kite flying, beach soccer, beach volley ball, pet farm. There us also bicycle rental, archery, water sports like kayak that requires a small fee. Hotel is located to a marina with many beautiful yatch parked at the dock. Nearby places of interest includes the Tanjung Tuan Lighthouse and Muzium Tentera Darat. Many seafood restaurants can be found along Jalan Pantai. PD Waterfront is a nice hangout place to watch the sunset, there is also eateries like McD's, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Papparich, etc.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank winniechan1604
AACPORTDICKSON, General Manager at Avillion Admiral Cove, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with every reader of TripAdvisor. It was a great pleasure to host your vacation and we are delighted to know that you had such a great and memorable time staying with us and enjoyed everything, from the services, ambiance and the recreational activities we have to offer.

We really appreciate your generous recommendations of our service and looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Port Dickson.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family, friends and I spent our recent holiday at the Avillion Admiral Cove. We booked 4rooms of the Premium Category and stayed for two nights. Needless to say, we have had a fabulous time not only because of the hardware but the employees who are so genuine and sincere is their service delivery. Our first impression was set upon by the very cordial and ever-ready Bellboys who's relentlessly helping EVERY guest with their luggage and belongings. I am yet to see this element even in 5star rated hotels. The Receptionist was a totally efficient and approachable, unlike in some places I been. The rooms were little delayed being a super peak period but again no complains as the services recovery was beyond expectation. We were offered with refreshment/drinks and to our surprise we were notified by 2pm that 2 of our rooms were ready for check-in. This is super service! The rooms were lovely with modern amenities and a flatscreen TV. The complimentary b'fast was well managed and the choice of dishes was reasonable for the price we paid for the rooms. They have many activities which one can be occupied the entire day. Ranging from children's and beach activities, archery, eco-rides with bicycles and KMX, water sports and many more. In addition they've a decently managed pet's corner where family specially kiddies could be there to play or feed the animals. I saw a posting on the Pet's Corner today which I personally felt it was overly exaggerated. I'm a big time pet lover and if I find something is NOT RIGHT, I would definitely ask to speak the person or manager in charge and correct it immediately. Writing on TA not gonna make any change if there's a real need onto this area However my personal observation contradict to this posting. When we went there, the care-taker was on site and he was cleaning up the coops and the floors and I been told it's twice a day. Beside, they also have regular visits by the local vet. I also discovered that these animal are all vaccinated ensuring that they are healthy and safe in condition at all time. By the way, the swimming pool was simply inviting and my kids were soaking all day long. I must admit that my experience at Avillion Admiral Cove left me and my family with only pleasurable and enjoyable moments at every point of our encounters. We'll surely return for another memorable vacation to this Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lebor2014
AACPORTDICKSON, General Manager at Avillion Admiral Cove, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you very much for your review and for mentioning so many positive elements you have experienced in Avillion Admiral Cove. We appreciate all forms of guest feedback, and it is through constructive comments like yours, that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

Thank you again for your kind words and recommendations for future travelers, we are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Avillion Admiral Cove.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

-- not prepare the hand towel and bath towel even we already checked in
-- no iron
We need to call the housekeeping to get the items..
-lcd tv need to be repaired since it only show green color on image when its turn on.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RNain

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for sharing your review. It's a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and met your expectations. We strive to make every stay, as close to perfection as possible and we will continue working hard in this direction. Comments like yours have always been of great assistance in fulfilling this mission.

We really appreciate your review and we hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I recently stayed one night at the Avillion Admiral Cove in Port Dickinson and I would like to express my utter dismay at the animal conditions in their Pet Corner. Being an animal lover I was curious to see which animals were in the Pet Corner and so I and my husband visited this area of the hotel. I was and still am completely disgusted by the conditions we saw there. It was a very hot day, as I am sure is the case generally in this part of Malaysia, and although some of the rabbits were free to roam outside of their small, dirty cages, some rabbits were locked inside.
I asked the member of staff why this was the case and he said the rabbits were pregnant or with babies but even if this is the case the conditions in which they were locked up were heartbreaking.
One poor white rabbit was locked in a tiny, filthy metal cage with her young, in the dark, out of sight within the wooden hutch. It must have been absolutely boiling inside. The rabbit had dirty fur from the filth she was forced to live within. There was no clean water or food available and she was in the dark with no natural light.
Two other rabbits were also locked within their smelly, putrid cages. They too had no clean water, no water at all in fact and no food. I demanded that the member of staff unlock the cages so I could give food to the rabbits and the rabbits were obviously so hungry that they ate ravenously.
The overall condition of the cages was extremely poor, there was no hay or grass, only a bare, floor which was not clean at all. The water bowls were either empty or dirty with no food available. Actually the only food available for the animals was in inaccessible in pots outside which had to be given by hand from the guests, based on this lottery many animals do not receive sufficient food.
Of the rabbits allowed to roam outside of their cages some had very bad skin / hair loss infections. Even if you are not concerned about the welfare of the animals you should at least be concerned that young children are in there playing with these animals which are not all healthy.
Avillion Admiral Cove urgently need to take a good look at the Pet Corner and how they can improve the well-being and conditions for the animals. Staff should be trained to care properly for the animals and professional veterinary care should be sought for all the animals.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank 205jane1

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you very much for sharing your comments on the Pets' Corner recently. For your kind information we've a dedicated care taker to our Pets' Corner ensuring the well-being of the animal and cleanliness of this area. In addition we also have a bi-weekly visit by a local vet. Nonetheless please be rest assured that your feedback will be taken on-board which contributes greatly to our improvement.

Avillon Admiral Cove

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I had a great 3d/2n here with my family & friends. The Front Office staff were very friendly and courteous. During check-in, we were a bit sceptical abt. the view of rooms but the ever helpful and polite, Ms Dolly assured us. True enough, the view was amazing & the rooms were clean & spacious. The recreation also has many good activities too. My teenage kids truly enjoy the gym & the swimming pool which has a breathtaking view of the marina and the berthing/docking yatch. Of course, what they missed most was chatting & playing table-tennis with the former Recreation Manager who has been transferred to nearby sister hotel. He is a gentleman who is very pleasant and has exceptional good inter-personal skill. He reminds me of the former top-notch Ritz-Carlton, KL GM. Perhaps, one area which the resort needs to look into is the 'foul' smell emitting from the damp carpet inside the lift. This could be due to the rainy season & guests walking back into their rooms after a swim ?
Overall, this is a nice place to relax and unwind. We would definitely continue to visit this resort.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank StanTVL

Dear Reviewer,

Please allow me to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your review and recommendations which help all the TripAdvisor community. It is our pleasure to know that your stay met your expectations in the matter of relaxing experience, great level of service and with loads of activities. Thank you for giving us credit on so many positive aspects.

We are looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Avillion Admiral Cove.

Warm regards,