Le Cedrus Suites Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$70
  • Pool
  • Pool
Hotel Miziara(Zgharta)
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

One of my best stays during the winter. This hotel has a very cozy atmosphere, especially when snow is falling outside, & you're sitting by the fireplace in the restaurant. The rooms are spacious & comfy. I recommend this hotel for a great ski weekend in the Cedars of Lebanon.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cosette A
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The room was lovely, clean and large, as was the bathroom (although no plug for the bath). Breakfast was huge and delicious and it was nice sitting in the sun looking at the views of mountains. Given the fantastic breakfast we were disappointed by dinner. A McCain style pizza and flavorless lentil soup. The staff were friendly enough, but given we were the only ones there we didn't feel quite at ease.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vaness00058
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I recommend this hotel for couples as well as for families (children & teenagers).The Restaurant has good food too & the staff is nice and available AND generous...I will sure come again! P.s I'm not sure there's an elevator though.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I stayed at the Cedrus where I hosted my group last may.
Even that we were the only guests in the hotel but our rooms were nice and it was a nice stay especially for the attentive staff mostly khalil that was giving attention and trying to help.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2012

This has to be one of the best places to stay when in Cedars. Small but conveniently located and well planned. The service is excellent, good food, and close to most of the places one would want to be at. We stayed at this hotel in December, however would be equally good during summers. The rooms are comfortable, and very clean. Should you need to rent some skiing gear or just some snow shoes, it is located within a few minutes walking distance to a place that rents them all. All in all, a great place to stay

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family