“The place to stay in Bcharre”

Palace Hostel Bsharry
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bcharre
Palace Hostel Bsharry
Ranked #4 of 10 Bcharre B&B and Inns
Raymond Terrace, Australia
“The place to stay in Bcharre”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I wish I could've stayed longer in Bcharre, a most beautful town in an amazing location, and I would happily stay longer in the Palace Hotel.
I was greeted each day with such a warm welcome, and a wonderful breakfast, and any questions I had on the local area were answered -- with other suggestions as well. I have sadly forgotten the man's name who seemed to be on duty 24/7 [he was there whenever I was], but all credit to him, and to Charbel the owner [who I also met and who gave great advice on what to see], for a fantastic stay in Bcharre.

Room Tip: I had a great view looking west over the Qadisha valley.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank IanHolder

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I visited Lebanon in September and decided to stay up north (Bcharri) for a week-end. I have been to a few hotels in my life but have never been greeted and welcomed like this before. What particularly captured my attention is the warm hospitality that I received. The owner went literally out of his way to make me feel at home. The hotel is very well located close to the major touristic places in the area. The rooms are neat and the hotel has its own particular charm. Palace Hotel is small but very cozy place to stay in. Generally speaking Bcharri is a wonderful place to visit even in the winter so I am looking forward to stay there soon ….maybe on Christmas (well I hope :))

Room Tip: I don't remember which room was assigned to me, but I know I had a view on the small garden in f...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Mayssa S
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed September 1, 2011

A really nice hotel in a great spot! Clean rooms with great views. Staff were really nice, happy to help with anything. Food was fresh and really reasonably priced. Would stay there again for sure!

2 Thank Christy44
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Comfy and adequate hotel with spectacular views over the valley. We stayed in summer however we could just imagine how awesome this hotel would be in winter with the roaring fires and drinks in the lounge room located on each level. The hotel owner and staff were very accommodating to our needs.

4 Thank Nyema R
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed August 29, 2011

This hotel was exceptional for the service provided and the above and beyond means that the staff would go to, to ensure that we had the best stay ever. The recent renovations also ensured a lovely and clean room and bathroom. Excellent value for money.

I'd highly recommend this establishment to any traveller...Charbel and his staff will accommodate you in any way possible and help you enjoy the magic of Bcharre.

Room Tip: Ask for the street facing rooms
3 Thank margnaughton
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed August 21, 2011

My friends and I went on an exploratory trip to Lebanon. We wanted to trek the Kadeesha valley and ended up in a hotel in Becharry called Palace Hotel. It looked bigger than a usual BnB and werent sure about the rates but thought of checking it out. We were met by the pleasant hotel owner who took us on a tour and by the time we had seen the rooms we had decided to stay.
The rooms were good sized with attached bathrooms, which is a luxury we never got at other pensiones or BnB places before. Running hot and clean water was a major plus point too.
Access to nearest shops and billiard places was stone throw away..Even our travel arrangements were organised by the hotel owner. My friends and I felt very comfortable, safe and at ease there. Had a great time. Stayed there for 4 days and intend to go back again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Hamza989
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Palace Hotel had the comforts of a hotel but the atmosphere of home.
Located right in the middle of the quaint little town of Bcharre, it is a few meters away from the super-market, ice cream shop, cafes etc.
There were 6 of us - 4 teenagers and me and my husband. Rooms were good sized and comfortable with options of 2, 3, or 4 single beds per room. Bathrooms were small, but had all the modern day facilities like running hot water etc. Each floor has a common living room with a fireplace for winters. This living room helped us make friends with the other guests staying at the hotel. The hotel was packed over the weekend and had a cheery atmosphere rather than the clinical coldness of most hotels.

View of the mountains from the balcony was breathtaking and surreal. The various tourist places were not more than 20 minutes away in all directions.

Their newly established restaurant under the canopy of grape vines offered a excellent variety of food to suit all palates.

Room Tip: Rooms were cosy and clean. The Linen crisp and clean. Each room had a lovely view, but my preference...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank Zaufyshan H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bcharre
Bauhaus
#1 of 10 in Bcharre
Ehden Country Club
Ehden Country Club
#2 of 7 in Ehden

Been to Palace Hostel Bsharry? Share your experiences!