“Perfect romantic getaway cabin”
other travelers have booked this property
view from hot tub
picnic table, swing, firepit, charcoal grill one of views from porch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
view from hot tub
picnic table, swing, firepit, charcoal grill
one of views from porch
small kitchen with 4 chairs
recliner and love seat
shower, washer and dryer
very small bedroom , full size bed
bedroom with queen bed
view from windows livingroom
book entire property for weddings
hot tub on porch
wildflower cabin
view of communtiy gazebo
beautiful views that change all the time
some of the view from property
some of views from properties
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Raymond P
“Perfect romantic getaway cabin”
Reviewed August 26, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Loved the view was beautiful. Hot tub was perfect for two. And the cabin was just the most beautiful place I've stayed in years.

518anikap
Tallahassee, Florida
“Everything was beautiful and more than what I expected”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed in the Wildflower Cabin. The furniture and the bed was comfortable. I admit i was little reluctant due to reading one of the prior reviews, but it was nothing as I read. I book this cabin for my small family mini vacation. The area was beautiful the cabin itself was beautiful and clean and personable. There where family games, and DVD's available for use. The porch and the large windows provided a wonderful view of the lake. If my family was to come back we will book again. Thanks for sharing

Your age range 35-49
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Katie N
“Wow!”
Reviewed March 22, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This place was so wonderful! Our family loved it and will be back. Great and peaceful. The hot tub and fire pit was used everyday. We grilled out and it has everything you need. The view is great. Everything you need for great vacation.

economom
Helena, Alabama
“Amazing views and amazing value”
Reviewed January 31, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed in the Moose Track cabin. It is the 2 bedroom cabin that you can see in the middle of the picture. It was super clean with a very comfortable queen and full-sized bed. The hot tub was private and we loved watching the barges come through the lock on the river/lake. The firewood is provided, and each cabin has an outdoor fire pit and swing. The view from the cabin is amazing with plenty of outdoor furniture to enjoy, and plenty of comfortable furniture inside. The deck only has access from inside the cabin, so it feels safe and is good for small children. It is off the beaten path, yet is still an easy drive to Chattanooga, and from Birmingham. I look forward to going back!

Explore44...
“Wonderful views - cozy cabin in of Northeast Alabama”
Reviewed January 5, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

In September I booked a 3 night stay for late December (after Christmas) with Kenny H. of the Grant Summit cabins. My husband of 31 years & I needed a relaxing break after the hectic week of Christmas, especially since I had taken a week off from my job to babysit our two grandsons! The Wildflower cabin was just what we needed. The large picture windows in the living area afforded a beautiful view of Lake Nickajack (I thought it was the Tennesse River at first) below the mountain. We were able to see a barge make its way through locks on the lake while at the same time a train was snaking its way around the bottom of the mountain. I was able to rest, relax, revitalize and read two books I had received for Christmas. The cabin was decorated just like I would decorate a cabin and the fully decorated Christmas tree was an added bonus. The cabin was clean, comfortable and cozy. I normally take my bamboo pillow with me when we travel & I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to find out that the cabin's beds had bamboo pillows! I also loved that fact that the cabins were not right up under each other as we have found in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. Chattanooga was only about a 30 minute drive from the cabin. Our cabin had a fire pit, swing, deck & hot tub. I only have one small critique of our stay. We could never get the fireplace to not blow smoke back into the room even after adjusting the vent/flue several times. Other than this small hindrance, husband & I loved our getaway visit and are thinking about booking one of the larger cabins for the fall foliage season in October

Jan S
Greenville, South Carolina, Usa
“Absolutely Delightful !!”
Reviewed October 28, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I had always wanted to rent a mountain cabin. We started at the Wildflower Cabin at Grant Summit and now we've stayed at the very best! The cabin, built and decorated by the owners, is an example of amazing talent and skillful craftsmanship. The decor is just right and welcomes you the minute you walk in. The wood floors, walls, and ceilings were so charming and everything was clean, well cared for, and supplied all our needs. We enjoyed the beautiful views, the outdoor campfire, the hot tub, and the nature all around us. We love birdwatching and were excited to hear and then spy a pileated woodpecker. That was a treat for us. We enjoyed downtown Chattanooga and can recommend the Coker Tire Museum for car enthusiasts. It was free and an over the top collection of classic cars and motorcycles. We also enjoyed a Moonpie Milkshake at the Moonpie General Store. We caught the Tennessee Explorer River Gorge Cruise and learned much about the history of the area and the importance of the River to the community. Our last day there we were amazed at the beauty of the Ruby Falls and truly enjoyed the cave tour ... followed by a nice outdoor walk through the Rock City Gardens. We saw much on our trip ... and each day we looked forward to coming home to our cabin in the woods. Thank you for a Wonderful Fall Vacation we will long remember.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was all perfect for us.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing