“Amazing views and amazing value”
other travelers have booked this property
view from hot tub
picnic table, swing, firepit, charcoal grill one of views from porch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
view from hot tub
picnic table, swing, firepit, charcoal grill
one of views from porch
small kitchen with 4 chairs
recliner and love seat
shower, washer and dryer
very small bedroom , full size bed
bedroom with queen bed
view from windows livingroom
book entire property for weddings
hot tub on porch
wildflower cabin
view of communtiy gazebo
beautiful views that change all the time
some of the view from property
some of views from properties
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
economom
Helena, Alabama
“Amazing views and amazing value”
Reviewed January 31, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed in the Moose Track cabin. It is the 2 bedroom cabin that you can see in the middle of the picture. It was super clean with a very comfortable queen and full-sized bed. The hot tub was private and we loved watching the barges come through the lock on the river/lake. The firewood is provided, and each cabin has an outdoor fire pit and swing. The view from the cabin is amazing with plenty of outdoor furniture to enjoy, and plenty of comfortable furniture inside. The deck only has access from inside the cabin, so it feels safe and is good for small children. It is off the beaten path, yet is still an easy drive to Chattanooga, and from Birmingham. I look forward to going back!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful views - cozy cabin in of Northeast Alabama”
Reviewed January 5, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

In September I booked a 3 night stay for late December (after Christmas) with Kenny H. of the Grant Summit cabins. My husband of 31 years & I needed a relaxing break after the hectic week of Christmas, especially since I had taken a week off from my job to babysit our two grandsons! The Wildflower cabin was just what we needed. The large picture windows in the living area afforded a beautiful view of Lake Nickajack (I thought it was the Tennesse River at first) below the mountain. We were able to see a barge make its way through locks on the lake while at the same time a train was snaking its way around the bottom of the mountain. I was able to rest, relax, revitalize and read two books I had received for Christmas. The cabin was decorated just like I would decorate a cabin and the fully decorated Christmas tree was an added bonus. The cabin was clean, comfortable and cozy. I normally take my bamboo pillow with me when we travel & I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to find out that the cabin's beds had bamboo pillows! I also loved that fact that the cabins were not right up under each other as we have found in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. Chattanooga was only about a 30 minute drive from the cabin. Our cabin had a fire pit, swing, deck & hot tub. I only have one small critique of our stay. We could never get the fireplace to not blow smoke back into the room even after adjusting the vent/flue several times. Other than this small hindrance, husband & I loved our getaway visit and are thinking about booking one of the larger cabins for the fall foliage season in October

Jan S
Greenville, South Carolina, Usa
“Absolutely Delightful !!”
Reviewed October 28, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I had always wanted to rent a mountain cabin. We started at the Wildflower Cabin at Grant Summit and now we've stayed at the very best! The cabin, built and decorated by the owners, is an example of amazing talent and skillful craftsmanship. The decor is just right and welcomes you the minute you walk in. The wood floors, walls, and ceilings were so charming and everything was clean, well cared for, and supplied all our needs. We enjoyed the beautiful views, the outdoor campfire, the hot tub, and the nature all around us. We love birdwatching and were excited to hear and then spy a pileated woodpecker. That was a treat for us. We enjoyed downtown Chattanooga and can recommend the Coker Tire Museum for car enthusiasts. It was free and an over the top collection of classic cars and motorcycles. We also enjoyed a Moonpie Milkshake at the Moonpie General Store. We caught the Tennessee Explorer River Gorge Cruise and learned much about the history of the area and the importance of the River to the community. Our last day there we were amazed at the beauty of the Ruby Falls and truly enjoyed the cave tour ... followed by a nice outdoor walk through the Rock City Gardens. We saw much on our trip ... and each day we looked forward to coming home to our cabin in the woods. Thank you for a Wonderful Fall Vacation we will long remember.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was all perfect for us.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed October 11, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Fionamich...
“Beautiful location serene setting for a wonderful family experience!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Everything was wonderful!! Kenny and Cindy take care of everything beautifully ! We made great memories and plan to make this a yearly stop!! Thank you for a wonderful vacation destination ! The Pepitone family

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
traciemar...
Franklin, Kentucky
“Very Peaceful.”
Reviewed August 3, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I, along with some friends enjoyed the long weekend. The cabin was just big enough. The deck and the hot tub were where we spent most of our time. Nice quiet shaded area to just relax and enjoy the outdoors. If you want to get away from all the noise, this is the place to go.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: All of it
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
gblevins
“Absolutely amazing!!!!! You won't regret choosing this location!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Me and my husband, my family and friends stayed at Grant Summit Cabins an had the best time!!!
The cabins were so clean and seems as though every detail has been put into these cabins for the renters!
We stayed in the handicapped accessible cabin an it is very accommodating!
Y'all the view at these cabins are out of this world!!! The nickajack dam is jus below so u can see it and all the water activity below is something else!! There is also a train track an u can watch trains without all the noise of livin right beside one, lol!!!
There is an awesome gazebo that overlooks this view and some of us met out on it an socialized!!
An if you like jacuzzis I think I seen every cabin has one!!!
If you want to go out to eat well about 20 min is kimball, Tn an they have so many good places to eat... Mexican, Cracker Barrel, western sizzlin ( which is the best around) so many fast food places! Then if u go about 30-40 min the other direction is Chattanooga, Tn!!! So there is plenty to do!! Mr. Hill also rents kayaks that can be used to enjoy the lake below!
I would HIGHLY recommend stayin at Grant Summit Cabins!!! We enjoyed it so much that we have rented it to have our family Christmas there this year!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing