We spent 2 nights at Voyager Ziwani during a safari trip in Kenia. Although there was no swimming pool, this lodge was great.The setting was beautiful, overlooking at a small lake with hippo's, crocodiles and birds.We and our children enjoyed very mucht the activities by Stephen Lekatoo, a Masai/ranger, including a bush walk, fishing, and all kinds of ranger activities.
The safaritents were very comfortable and clean. The meals were excellent, sometimes served as a buffet, sometimes as a 5 course meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyager Ziwani offers uniquely personal and adventurous safari experience, situated in the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, on the edge of one of Kenya's least explored parks.Located on 30,000-acre private farm on the western edge of Tsavo West National Park, Voyager Ziwani sits on the edge of a small secluded dam on the Sante River. The camp's environs are home to hundreds of basking hippos, while a short drive will deposit you among the big game of one of Kenya's wildest national parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Voyager Ziwani, Tsavo West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Ziwani, Tsavo West Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Voyager Ziwani, Tsavo West Kenya/Tsavo National Park West