One of the best experiences we have had as a family was our second visit to Ziwani. The refurbished tents are amazingly comfortable. The food was excellent and the service impeccable. There is also lots of activities to do like the farm visit, Lake Chala etc. Not to mention the fishing in the dam. As a Mum I had "me" time as the kids were kept busy fishing.
Like I said we are planning our return trip.
Well done Heritage for Ziwani.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyager Ziwani offers uniquely personal and adventurous safari experience, situated in the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro, on the edge of one of Kenya's least explored parks.Located on 30,000-acre private farm on the western edge of Tsavo West National Park, Voyager Ziwani sits on the edge of a small secluded dam on the Sante River. The camp's environs are home to hundreds of basking hippos, while a short drive will deposit you among the big game of one of Kenya's wildest national parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Voyager Ziwani, Tsavo West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Ziwani, Tsavo West Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Voyager Ziwani, Tsavo West Kenya/Tsavo National Park West