We had a 5 night trip and this was a 1 night stay. I wish it could have been longer. It is a stunning hotel. Clean, beautifully decorated, 5 star service, amazing food with good veggie choice! Service was excellent and the view - incredible. The large watering hole that our room and the dinning area look over was amazing - we had a whole heard of zebras and hyenas there during dinner and lots of birds at lunch.
This is the most expensive place for drinks although we just had water so it didn't break the bank.
Safaris from here are wonderful - we went with JT safari who were also amazing.
The pool was another great treat here, it's much nicer that the one at Amboseli Serena (another hotel in their chain) beautiful flowers, and poolside towels provided!
Hot showers available all day, and sockets to charge equipment in rooms. A huge bonus!
All in all this was one of the most favourite places I've ever been to - I would love to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Tsavo West National Park in Kenya, the lodge commands a magnificent view second to none which extends to the rugged scenic Chyulu Hills in this 7065 square km park. The snowy dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro creates a perfect back drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Jovago.com and Travelocity so you can book your Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park West