My husband and I enjoyed 1 night at this lodge. We booked a 3 day Tsavo East + West safari with JT Safaris and the whole experience with this company was just amazing and we definitely recommend it to everyone. They were professional and reliable and we had lots of fun during our rides.
This lodge is located in a beautiful countryside with a wonderful views. There's a watering hole and just from your room you can watch all the animals coming for drink. In the middle of the night we saw about 25 elephants, zebras, giraffes, buffaloes,... It was really a once in a lifetime experience.
The lodge is very luxurious with very comfy rooms. We made use of a swimming pool in between our safari rides. The restaurant offers wide varieties of meals, fruits, vegetables and delicious deserts. While eating, we enjoyed the view of Kilimanjaro. The staff were nice and would do anything for us.
We really had a lovely time and would come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Tsavo West National Park in Kenya, the lodge commands a magnificent view second to none which extends to the rugged scenic Chyulu Hills in this 7065 square km park. The snowy dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro creates a perfect back drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Jovago.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park West