We had a great time staying here for one night as part of a 3 day safari. The location is absolutely amazing. From the restaurant and room balconies you look out onto a watering hole which is frequented by many animals and an evening routine of zebra, antelope, leopard, elephant, buffalo, and lion drinking from the waterhole which is directly in front of you - fabulous viewing. The rooms are delightful and bathrooms lovely with wonderful white fluffy towels. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Tsavo West National Park in Kenya, the lodge commands a magnificent view second to none which extends to the rugged scenic Chyulu Hills in this 7065 square km park. The snowy dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro creates a perfect back drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park West