Stayed here for 2 nights part of Kuoni Big 5 safari package. This was my first safari experience and will definitely not be my last. This place is absolutely wonderful. The view from the terrace is absolutely out of this world, it looks like someone has painted it! Enjoyed evenings sitting watching animals at waterhole while having a relaxing drink. Rooms were lovely and big. Double sinks in bathroom, large walk-in shower and lots of wardrobe space. Lovely large balcony to sit and view animals. Food very good, lots of choice and staff very welcoming and friendly. Game drives really good saw plenty of animals, was also the choice of doing extra night game drives if you wished, at additional cost. Would love to return here again one day. Amazing place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Tsavo West National Park in Kenya, the lodge commands a magnificent view second to none which extends to the rugged scenic Chyulu Hills in this 7065 square km park. The snowy dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro creates a perfect back drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park West