I agree with all the great reviews of this place. Stayed here for 2 nights with a group of friends and I wish we could've stayed longer. You are amazed the second you arrive. This place was so beautiful and peaceful with great service and pretty good food. The rooms are spacious and clean, there's a small pool area with a bar and according to my friends the spa was also great and reasonably priced. The best part was being able to sit in the dining/terrace area at any time of the day and watch the animals come to the watering hole. We saw zebras, baboons, gazelles, giraffes, elephants, warthogs, hyenas, and a leopard all without leaving the lodge. I would absolutely stay here again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Tsavo West National Park in Kenya, the lodge commands a magnificent view second to none which extends to the rugged scenic Chyulu Hills in this 7065 square km park. The snowy dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro creates a perfect back drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park West