It is difficult to describe the feeling that you get when you walk into this lodge, to be greeted by friendly staff with warm towels, a cool drink and the sight of an elephant standing in the sun drinking from the waterhole outside... fantastic.
Food (buffet style) was good and plentyful. and the dining area overlooks the waterhole with its abundant wildlife.
Our room, which was pleasantly furnished and clean also overlooked the waterhole, and sitting outside watching the animals come to drink during the evening was magical, but don't forget the insect repellent!
Recommended - it's a shame that we only had one night here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Tsavo West National Park in Kenya, the lodge commands a magnificent view second to none which extends to the rugged scenic Chyulu Hills in this 7065 square km park. The snowy dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro creates a perfect back drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park West