Did safari with JT Safaris in January and this was the last lodge we stayed in. What a place!!!! Definitely the best of the 3 we stayed in. 5* without a doubt. Everything you wanted or needed was there. Immaculately clean and the food is out of this world. Imagine eating breakfast with a glass of champagne while watching zebras, giraffes and baboon drinking at the water hole. Fantastic. If you are thinking of doing a safari then book with JT and visit this lodge and you will not regret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Tsavo West National Park in Kenya, the lodge commands a magnificent view second to none which extends to the rugged scenic Chyulu Hills in this 7065 square km park. The snowy dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro creates a perfect back drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari
- Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park West