See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Excellent and very friendly staff. Thomas made our stay very enjoyable.

He helped in all ways.
I can recommend crocodile camp it is just the right place to stay in then
on safari.
Food fairly good and alcohol not to expensive.
We had a good fun time there.
Will come back

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed October 23, 2016

Galana Croc camp, a truly blissful place by the amazing River Galana! Their staff are excellent at Hospitality and serve whole heartedly. I ve stayed at this camp several times recently and its always been a very pleasant, restful experience after the long drives! From the camp you can view Hippos, Elephants Buffalo, Lions and ofcourse crocodiles. A nice place for family too.

Room Tip: They do have tented rooms but the stone built cottages are new & modern!
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2015

I stayed here for 2 nights back in 2007 and it was the best experience of my life. The people are very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and had everything you needed. The wildlife is just incredible, Monitor lizards wandering around, the crocodiles and hippos in the river, beautifully coloured lizards and the monkeys. I enjoyed every second of my time here. I would love to visit again sometime. I can't recommend this place enough!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 38 if I remember rightly which was at the far end of the camp. All the rooms looked great, I don't think it matters which you stay in!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2014

The best experience i have ever had at Galana Crocodile Camp. Customer service and quick response to clients made me think of coming again there. Its unique position that welcomes you Tsavo East National Park and gives you a good view to the park. I miss the place already.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2014

A group of my friends and I planned a trip this weekend.to Galana Crocodile Camp and we were delightfully surprised. The place is well kept and maintained. To our amazement the cottages were all air conditioned, which I must say is the only place in Tsavo that has this facility in their rooms. The staff were very friendly and honoured our every request. If there was a draw back it was the fact that we were far from the main location where the big game was. I would definitely return there and would not hesitate to recommend the place. The food was very tasty and considering the distance they offered us a good variety for the 3 days we spent. Keep it up guys. You deserve all the credit for our most comfortable stay. If you wish to fly there, there is an airstrip at the lodge that can allow a 22 seater plane to land easily. The crocodile feeding time was exciting and we had a visit of around 100 elephants to the river just near the lodge.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. If you have a big family then you can request for the 2 bedroom cottage. Good value for money.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family