Ashnil Aruba was an OK experience during our 8 day safari trip and honestly the other places that we visited such as Masai Mara, Amboseli, Tsavo West were far superior than Tsave East. We jsut spent a night in the lodge and found the rooms to be very basic. They have a rather limited buffet option for food and internet can only be used in the lobby area. The view from the room was not very great as it was overlooking a muddy waterhole where only warthogs came to drink. The game drive exploring the surrounding area in the evening was nonetheless a good experience.
Our safari was arranged by Suf Musani of Tropical Adventure Safaris & Car Hire Ltd and he is a great guide to have. Sufian will treat you like a royalty and is vey transparent with his arrangement. You won't be able to fault him on anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashnil Aruba Lodge lies in the heart of Tsavo East National Park. The lodge comprises 46 deluxe ensuite guest rooms and 6 luxury tents. The lodge is situated on the shaded northern bank of the Voi River looking across the famous Aruba Dam. The Aruba Dam is one of the most notable landmarks in Tsavo East being a huge reservoir that is a major attraction for many animals and a rich bird life; there are over 200 bird species at Aruba. For those who love bird watching, our resident naturalist will take you on a guided tour through the park to learn the various bird species. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Jovago.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Ashnil Aruba Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashnil Aruba Hotel Tsavo National Park East
- Ashnil Aruba Lodge Kenya/Tsavo National Park East