“Wadi (Radi) Rum”

Wadi Rum Nature Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer unique private tours for you and your group at low prices. Our local Bedouins guides are professional and English-speaking. Our tours include Jeep, Camel riding, Hiking, Scrambling, Trekking, and also romantic tours specific for couples. We offer several different camping options as well, one being a camp with modern facilities.
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wadi (Radi) Rum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

As the desert itself Radi is full of surprises. He's not only a magnificent driver and an excellent cook, but thanks to him soon you're one with nature and bedouinlife. Me and my family recommend touring with Radi, a true adventure!

Visited February 2014

Warsaw, Poland
3 attraction reviews
“Great for nature lovers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

In my opinion Wadi Rum is no. 1 must-see in Jordan and Radi is the one who can arrange anything you might need to do it. Unforgettable!

Visited January 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic Desert Bedouin Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Radi is more than a tour guide, he's a friend. I helped build his website when I visited him in Wadi Rum. He took me to all the beautiful places in the area, served me real Bedouin food (it's great) and introduced me to his family. He's honest and a good guy.

Visited April 2013
Amman, Jordan
“Good bedouin lifestyle experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went to Wadi Rum with my TV crew, the bedouins took us to nice spots for shooting. We filmed in the camp, filmed the real bedouin lifestyle, they even introduced us to their families (living in a proper Bedouin tent, not the touristic ones!). Food was delicious and at night we had a live performance of Oud.

Visited January 2014
Northampton, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Wadi Rum Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had a wonderful time on our visit to Wadi Rum. Radi is an excellent guide and made sure that we saw all the sites. He cooked us a delicious lunch. My husband and I highly recommend touring with Radi.

Visited February 2014