“beautiful desert experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wadi Rum
Wadi Rum Natural Wonder
Ranked #47 of 117 Specialty Lodging in Wadi Rum
“beautiful desert experience!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

my stay in wadi rum was very nice! the desert is incredible beautiful! de people are friendly and they do everything to make your stay great and comfortable! Abdullah is the nicest guide who is happy to show you all the best spots of the desert and Ferres is the best cook with the nicest stories to tell when you sit at the fire, look at the stars and drink very sweet tea! just go and see it yourself!

• Stayed May 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Hebrew first
Zwolle, The Netherlands
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I looked on the internet and found the tours of Abdallah on www.wadirumnaturalwonder.com. We booked a tour and Abdallah met us at the visitor center. We drove to the camp in the desert and enjoyed some nice tea and later dinner. We walked around to see the stars and amazing scenery. We slept in a tent and had the choice to sleep outside, but it was a bit too cold for me.
The next day we had a nice breakfast and started the jeep tour for 4 hours. The experience with the bedouins was extraordinary, very hospitable and friendly people! After the tour we left. Amazing experience! Try it with Abdallah and his team!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Bundi, India
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I was traveling with a friend to Wadi Rum, to explore the natural beauty of the desert landscape and get a glimpse of the famous bedouin hospitality and lifestyle. I found this touring company online and honestly I was bit sceptic about it because beforehand I ran into a couple times into scams.
But luckily I was wrong, Abdallh took really good care of us, we wanted to experience the desert for real so he took us for a 3 day jeep ride into the desert. He took us to stunning places, rock formations I couldn't imagine can exist and when the  sun went down we camped both nights, we stayed in goathair-tents, listened to the immense silence of the desert and the music of the local people. And I tell you guys, the one of the best sunrises I have ever seen happened here thanks to this guy. Thank you Abdallh and hope to see you again!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed December 14, 2013

From the first moment I met Abdallah he made me feel very welcome and he was eager to show me his life in the desert. Him and his family are extremely nice and well behaved people and several times I spent time with them them in the desert. They are amazing hosts and will make sure that you are never hungry or thirsty and they will happily entertain you with local dance and songs. The Wadi Rum desert is the most wonderful place and I really enjoyed my time there. Amazing people and incredible natural landscapes!! Eating by the fire place and sleeping under the stars - this is all you need in life. I'm already planning to come back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Philippines
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Loved every minute of the trip organized by Wadi Rum Natural Wonder Tours and Camping! The overnight stay at the Bedouin camp was made memorable by hours of stargazing over bonfire and sage tea prepared by the friendly campsite owner. The next day, we enjoyed hiking several sites around Wadi Rum and were really impressed by the natural beauty of the place. I highly recommend this trip to anyone planning to visit Wadi Rum.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Me and my friends did this tour as part of our trip to Jordan. I wished we had stayed in the tent, as we did stay at the hotel at petra. Abdallah was friendly, knowledgable, and spent extra time with us. After the jeep safari tour, we did some camel rides. Amazing end to our Jordan trip.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
montreaal
Reviewed October 21, 2013

this was an amazing experience with great local guides to teach me and my family about the culture and way of life in the dessert. the location in the middle of the dessert was absolutely stunning and although we were a little worried being transported into the middle of nowhere, once we arrived we felt safe and welcomed with a warm cup of tea. we chose to sleep with our mattresses under the stars instead of the accommodations and would strongly suggest it to anyone. it was cold, but falling asleep under a sky full of the brightest stars was an experience of a lifetime, and then waking up in the crisp cool placid dessert was amazing in and of itself.
highly recommended! wonderful experience! friendly helpful guides and staff!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
#2 of 117 in Wadi Rum
Obeid's Bedouin Life Camp
Obeid's Bedouin Life Camp
#1 of 117 in Wadi Rum

Been to Wadi Rum Natural Wonder? Share your experiences!