“Very Nice! Professionals!”
Review of Jordan Nomads

Jordan Nomads
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jordan Nomads,based in Rum Village,is managed by Salem,a native Bedouin.With our team,you will experience the magical landscapes of Wadi Rum as well as the Bedouin life and hospitality.Horse,camel,jeep or hike,we will be happy to organize the programm corresponding to your wishes and respectful of nature and bedouin culture;nights are spent in itinerant bivouac under the stars,nothing left behind.
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This 48-hour trip in Wadi-rum is the highlight of our trip in Jordan.
We traveled with Sabbah, Salem's brother. He took care of us by cooking and setting-up the camp. He showed us some things around. He sang a lot (and we loved it). He made some jokes, etc.. anyways, we had a great time! We could do some Camel ride- 1h30 is a bit shirt, I would have like an hour more I think.
There is a lot a tourists in the desert, you see 4x4 everywhere, but Sabbah manage to take us further, where no-one/tourist is going.
In the end, I think that we paid just a bit too much, compare with other tours. Maybe we should have taken the time beforehand to negotiate a little bit.

All reviews
"we spent days and nights"
"his team"
in 7 reviews
"dinner"
"jeep"

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I joined a small group for a few nights in the desert and I have been impressed by the organisation, even by email before arriving. I had been given the reference in a hotel in Madaba and do not regret it at all.
Beautiful scenery, avoiding the tourist tours, guides had fluent english and very professional. Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We did a two night desert trip with Sabah and loved it - and were very pleased to have avoided the static camps. The scenery is amazing. The silence of the desert needs to be experienced. We heard an animal outside our tent one night - and thought it was something large, but on examination of the tracks the next day it turned out to be a mouse! Everything was very efficient from the first email. Don't miss.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I work a lot in Jordan, so I've been to pretty much every site in the country. Wadi Rum was by far my favorite. Sabah (Salem's brother) took us on a jeep and hiking tour. The trip was perfect. Just the right balance of support (the food was great, by the way) and privacy (lots of time wandering off on our own). We saw petroglyphs, scrambled over mountains and up canyons, we climbed up and ran down sand dunes, visited with a bedouin family at their tent (Sabah's aunt). Sabah even explained how to catch falcons using a string trap. All told, it was an amazing trip. The scenery is amazing and the absolute silence is astounding. I can't wait to come back and go on a camel tour or climbing next time!