“Excellent Trip”
Review of Jordan Nomads

Jordan Nomads
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jordan Nomads,based in Rum Village,is managed by Salem,a native Bedouin.With our team,you will experience the magical landscapes of Wadi Rum as well as the Bedouin life and hospitality.Horse,camel,jeep or hike,we will be happy to organize the programm corresponding to your wishes and respectful of nature and bedouin culture;nights are spent in itinerant bivouac under the stars,nothing left behind.
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent Trip”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I joined a small group for a few nights in the desert and I have been impressed by the organisation, even by email before arriving. I had been given the reference in a hotel in Madaba and do not regret it at all.
Beautiful scenery, avoiding the tourist tours, guides had fluent english and very professional. Highly recommend!

Visited November 2013

London, United Kingdom
“A great desert trip away from the camps”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We did a two night desert trip with Sabah and loved it - and were very pleased to have avoided the static camps. The scenery is amazing. The silence of the desert needs to be experienced. We heard an animal outside our tent one night - and thought it was something large, but on examination of the tracks the next day it turned out to be a mouse! Everything was very efficient from the first email. Don't miss.

Visited November 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Definitely the best thing I've done in Jordan”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I work a lot in Jordan, so I've been to pretty much every site in the country. Wadi Rum was by far my favorite. Sabah (Salem's brother) took us on a jeep and hiking tour. The trip was perfect. Just the right balance of support (the food was great, by the way) and privacy (lots of time wandering off on our own). We saw petroglyphs, scrambled over mountains and up canyons, we climbed up and ran down sand dunes, visited with a bedouin family at their tent (Sabah's aunt). Sabah even explained how to catch falcons using a string trap. All told, it was an amazing trip. The scenery is amazing and the absolute silence is astounding. I can't wait to come back and go on a camel tour or climbing next time!

Visited October 2013
Beijing, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing experience in Wadi Rum”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I discovered online Jordan Nomads and book a 3 days tour with them without any certitude.

We had an amazing time with our local guide Sabah who did everything for us: drive us to the best sites in Wadi Rum, help us for setting the camp, cook food, show us the right path during the treks and also sharing his local life around the fire at night...

We were sad at the end when it was time to leave him in Wadi Rum village :(

I think that it was the best part of our trip in Jordan!

Julien&Claudia

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Julianito
Brussels
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“excellent trip in the wadi rum”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Very instructive, nice and relaxing trip (2 nights in the desert - outside - in 4x4)... OUr guide was really sympathetic and we sax he likes his place.
It's an unforgettable souvenir for our couple!

Visited May 2013