All reviewsamazing experienceshare storiessunrise and sunsetone nightvisitor centerthree nightsperfect locationhis friendshis brotherprotected areajeep safaridrinking teagreat hospitalitydelicious dinnerfull moonbedouin experiencefood was great
Reviewed February 8, 2015

We had a great time in the desert. Our guide was a nice guy, cool dude actually, who also prepared us an excellent meal on a little fire around lunchtime. The simple life; enjoying the awesome nature around you in all it's majestic quietness. We arrived in time for sunset and were taken to a view point in the truck and later walked back to the camp. The evening meal was excellent and were spent a very happy evening sitting round a fire listening to music and chatting. It was cold but many blankets were supplied. Anyway an experience I wholeheartedly recommend .

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Laurine S
Reviewed November 19, 2014

I came for a week end from Amman with 4 friends and we had the best time in the Wadi Rum sky camp. Not the first time in Wadi rum and I have to say that I really enjoyed this camp. First time I feel so much the experience of the desert. We had the camp for ourself and our guide Saleim really took good care of us. Good food, very good evening around the fire...I really recommand this camp. I hope to come back soon.

Stayed: November 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Frances S
Reviewed November 2, 2014

Best time of our trip. We absolutly loved this place. We really felt the experience of the desert in this camp, the view is fantastic, really nice tents and the best food. And you can feel the silent of the desert. The guides were so helpful and so nice with us. They showed us the best parts of the wadirum desert! I hope to be back there soon. We did not want to leave. We highly recommend this camp!!!!

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tristan L
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I am lucky to come to Wadi Rum on regular basis and I have seen many camps. And for me the Wadi Rum Sky is really the best camp of all Wadi Rum. I love its setting in a very peaceful place, far from any other camp, surrounded by beautiful mountains. Its such a beautiful place you will never forget. The sunset there is amazing. And the size of the camp is just perfect, small and cozy so you really feel the experience of the desert because you will have a good chance to be there on your own or maximum with 4/6 other tourists instead of some camps that can fill in 50 people! And it really makes a difference. You will feel the silent and can admire the most beautiful sky there! You will also really enjoy the hospitality of the bedouins around a fire with an amazing dinner, talking with them. The family, who owns the camp is really nice, super friendly and will make you feel like at home. I highly recommend this camp and for my part I will always choose this camp from now for any of my return there. Its a life experience and you feel you always need to come back!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank chrispinto
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Just got back from Wadi Rum and the camp. An amazingly beautiful desert and our guide even more welcoming! Never experienced such hospitality and friendliness, an unforgettable experience for sure. The camp is neat, beautiful and comfortable. What is even better is that the campsite is located in an quiet and peaceful relaxing part of the desert surrounded by mountains. Definitely a recommendable camp

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo