“Great service and hospitality”
Review of Bedouin Advisor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wadi Rum
Bedouin Advisor
Ranked #100 of 119 Specialty Lodging in Wadi Rum
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Myself and a friend spent just a short stay with Ayesh and his team, booking at the last minute. He was very good at replying to emails and text messages promptly and was very accommodating when we had a delay at the border crossing into Jordan from Israel. Our driver Ahmed was enthusiastic and friendly and the food and accommodation were great. Would be great to come back again and spend more time in the desert with these guys.

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My friend and I stayed there in October for 3 nights/4 days. We overlapped with 2 couples and a solo traveler at the same camp. The managers were very flexible and they allocated a 4WD jeep and a driver (Ahmed) for us to take us to all the trips we have agreed on at the first day. Ayesh (the guy who manages the camp) was very responsive by email from the time we booked it 2 months earlier, and arranged for a taxi to pick us from Aqaba, and also for a taxi to take us to Petra the last day. We agreed on the plan the day we arrived. It was an amazing trip. I wouldn't have changed anything for this trip if I want to do it again. The food was good and very local although the chef was on holiday for one day because it was the low season. The rooms are comfortable. However, our trip was not timed properly because it was quite cold at night and the water was very cold as well. They will give you enough blankets though to warm yourself up at night in the room and the tent was windproof so it was okay for us. But I guess this was part of the adventure as well. The only drawback is that we couldnt stay for one night in the open air because of the cold weather as we had planned. If you time it properly though it would have been amazing to do this as well. We also took a 5 hours camel ride back to the village in the last day. I highly recommend this. We went for brief tour the first day because we arrived a bit late from Aqaba. The next day we did a day long jeep tour, including some scrambling, trekking and hiking. The sunset was the highlight of that day! The 3rd we went for hiking to hike the second highest mountain in Jordan. We did few other trip off road trips as well. The last day we went back to the village from the camp over a camel. I would recommend timing your trip. Dont go when it is too cold -- the water can get very cold at the camp, and it can get very cold at night. Go back to the village on a camel the last day. Take with you alcohol since you wont get any there. Stay 3 nights (no more, no less). Dont miss the sunset. You dont need any extra food since they will provide you with breakfast and dinners (traditional zerb), and a packed lunch every day. But I would recommend to bring with you some chocolate as boosters for the day :) You wont get anything there, so get whatever you need with you. What I liked specifically about this specific camp is that the team is flexible and with a warm and personal service. They know their way very well in wadi rum (all of them were brought up there.)

Room Tip: Time it well. Dont go when it is cold. Stay 3 nights (no more, no less). Take came ride back to the...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank rabihy
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I booked the trip before I left home and Ayesh offered me a trip just like I asked for.
He also offered me to spend the night with a beduin family, instead of the tourist camp since I was alone and female.
My guide Mohammed was very friendly and had fun driving in his jeep listening to beduin music. He translated the music for me and told me lots about the desert. He took me to his grandparents camp far out in Wadi Rum. So beautiful words cant describe! All pictures look stunning but still it do no justice. And his family was open and welcoming. They made me beduin coffee and tea, and the food was very nice too. It was amazing to sleep in the tent with the other women, and the stars was breathtaking!
We also walked up on Jebel alhash, it has amazing view and you can see all the way to Saudia Arabia.
I recommend the beduinadvisor very much, very friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: I would choose places to see of the normal tourist path. To be almost alone in the desert is amazing...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Challala M
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My stay in wadi rum with beouin advisor was very pleasent. Our guide and the others were very
courteous and friendly. The food was delicious. The tented accommodation was comfortable &
clean. We had great fun sitting around the fire and having refreshing tea and laughing and joking with every one. We had bedouin song sung by the guides, we played cards and then had piping hot dinner. First day we went for jeep ride the whole day. Second day we climbed a mountain and another jeep ride. We had lunch sitting on mats right in middle of the desert. What else you can ask for. Bandana

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Amazing! Hospitality and customer service worth every cent. Scrambling through the desert was particularly memorable. Me and my friends had a great experience! If you are planning a trip to Wadi Rum, then DEFINITELY stick to this one!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The camp was much better than expected. My husband and I had a private tent in the middle of the desert, clean and comfortable. Not to mention the great bedouin-style dinner we had on the night we were there. The first day tour on 4x4 was great, as well as our return by camel on the second day. Certainly a unique experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2012

. The camp owners and their staff members were extremely helpful with every detail of our trip. The accommodations were clean and easily accessible; the campsite is perfect for families.The opportunity to spend a night in Wadi Rum was magic, the food was terrific, the sunset breathtaking.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple