“Bedouin style is the way to go!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Enjoy Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wadi Rum
Enjoy Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp
Ranked #53 of 113 Specialty Lodging in Wadi Rum
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Bedouin style is the way to go!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I was in Jordan for two weeks with my family and we went on a day trip to Wadi Rum. I enjoyed it so much that I went back on my own for another day trip. I had made arrangements with Eid Hamdan Al Zlabieh, who is truly kind, trustworthy, easygoing and over all a good man.
I was also so fortunate to be in Wadi Rum on the day of a wedding, and upon my arrival I got invited immediately. That was a grand experience, I felt very lucky to be part of it.

One thing; the desert is COLD when there is no sun! So bring warm clothes, especially if you are spending the night.

I would recommend going to Wadi Rum to everybody. And I am sure that one day I will return for another bumpy camel ride and a cup of tea with my friend Eid.

Best regards, Anne, Denmark.

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank A P

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stayed in Wadi Rum for two nights. The desert is beautiful, it's a great experience to sleep in the open air with a stunning view of the stars. The nights were great too, good food and nice people who shared their music and culture. Defenitily a couple of days that I'll never forget!

Room Tip: You can stay inside the camp, but I would advise to take your sleeping bag outside and sleep in the...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Wouter S
Zwolle, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had à fantastic time at the dessert of Wadi Rum! Very nice people, an amazing and beautifull place to stay, The food was very good, I enjoyed the camel and jeep ride! An experience I'll never forget!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Mar-Jen66
Utrecht, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Sleeping under the stars at this beautiful campsite is an unforgetable experience.
Eid and his family have made our stay very pleasant. They have taken very good care of us. We made a jeepride through Wadi Rum and on the next day we could leave Wadi Rum by camel.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Groningen, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

This campsite is at a beautiful location, with an impressive view at the colourfull rocks and the red sand. While the day goes by, the colours are changing. Just after sunset and sunset wadi rum is at his best. We enjoyed a camel and jeep-ride and loved the hospittality of Eid and his family. Tip: sleeping outside under millions of stars.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TomRus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

We where there with a group of amateur photographers.
The camp was very nice, unified with the nature.
We enjoyed staying there, and the food was also an unique experience.
The next day we were driven through Wadi Rum, and had the possibility to take some extraordinary pictures. Eid and his friends brought us to all the nice places in the neighbourhood.
an experience we will never forget.

Marina an Luc Bosmans, Belgium

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

I had the pleasure of using Eid as my guide in Wadi Rum last year. I'm a travel photographer who travels constantly around the world has been to more than 80 countries. Eid was very friendly, easy going fellow with a lot of patience. I'd highly recommend his services. Yadid Levy.

Stayed November 2011, traveled solo